Welcome all book lovers

A blog for those who love books and all things in print, oh and the Minnesota Vikings too.




Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thing 6--trading card


deck4663898
Originally uploaded by Bethb's pics
Here is my trading card. I did have trouble uploading this. I was trying to get to to my flickr account from the big huge labs site but I wasn't able to do that. So, I then saved it to my computer instead and uploaded it that way. I know it has to be easier than the way I am doing this--I must be doing something wrong. Anyway, it is a really cool tool. I really like the librarian's trading card's that I saw and I think some kids would think they were neat while others might think they are lame. Fun tool

1 comment:

Catablogger said...

Love your trading card - I'm a big Peeps fan too!