Welcome all book lovers

A blog for those who love books and all things in print, oh and the Minnesota Vikings too.




Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 4, 2008

Thing 2--Library 2.0

Does it ever feel like there is too much information and too little time to learn it? I have to admit I am starting to fell a little bit overwhelmed by Library 2.0. I can see how it can be useful to libraries whether it be drawing kids to the libraries with the lure of gaming and internet usage or for the librarians themselves using wikis to share information, but at times I just want to say the world is spinning too fast and I want to get off. I enjoy learning new things but I can't say I am the most speedy learner, especially with all things computer. Thus, when I created my avatar I thought this is pretty cool--I will just ignore the fact it took me about 2 hours to figure it out. Ok, maybe not that long but long enough!

Well, I will just keep plugging along and slowly but surely I will be drug into the information age!

No comments: