Welcome all book lovers

A blog for those who love books and all things in print, oh and the Minnesota Vikings too.




Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thing 5 mosaic


My creation
Originally uploaded by Bethb's pics
I took me a lot of time to figure this out and we'll see if I can add it to my blog. I can see how this would be a very useful feature for someone who was creating posters. There are a lot of really cool things one can do with all of the features on flickr. But personally I probably won't use it much. I still wrestle with the privacy issue. I just am not one to put my pictures out there and I can't say I would be too happy with friends and family who were posting my pictures without telling me. I had an ex-friend in college who took a really bad photo of me--not obscene-just really bad and when she got angry at me she showed it to all of my friends and even people I didn't know very well. Now she had to ask a mutual friend from California to send her the negative and then manually showed it to people. Can you imagine what she would have done it she had the ability to post it to flickr and share it with the world.

No comments: