Welcome all book lovers

A blog for those who love books and all things in print, oh and the Minnesota Vikings too.




Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thing 21--Other social networks

I had fun looking through other social networks. I already belong to Good reads and plan on using that social network frequently. I am not using it to make friends though, it is more just a way to keep track of what I am reading and what I want to read in the future. I do look at people who have similar reading tastes though. I have also joined a social network called Cafe Moms. That is a site I go to everyday and I actually have interacted with other members. I find if you are interested enough or motivated enough social networks can be very beneficial to one's life. I also joined Ning, added a comment and tried to add the badge to my blog--that I am having trouble with though.

No comments: