Welcome all book lovers

A blog for those who love books and all things in print, oh and the Minnesota Vikings too.




Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 7, 2008

Thing 15--Online games

I did watch the video's concerning second life and briefly visited the pirate game. I didn't actually play the games though because my computer has been so slow I was afraid it would be even slower if I downloaded the software. But I can understand how gaming can be fun and a good way to get kids in the library. In fact, I know of several kids who come in regularly to use the internet and all I have ever see them do is play some type of game. I seriously wonder if some of these kids have developed an addiction. They would probably be first in line if the library sponsered a gaming program which our library is going to do shortly.

No comments: