Welcome all book lovers

A blog for those who love books and all things in print, oh and the Minnesota Vikings too.




Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Thing 20--Facebook and Myspace

Well, I just checked my Facebook account. I had created one awhile back but never look at it. I found I actually had someone ask to be my friend about a month ago who probably thinks I dissed him because I never answered--oh well, I wasn't into wizarding games anyhow! Anyhow, I can see how kids would love these sites--it's so cool how you can meet people around the world nowdays with just a click of the mouse. Libraries could probably really connect with their teen users if they had a myspace page--it would give the library a bit of a cool factor. I did join a NewLib group in Facebook. I'll try to check back a little more frequently to see what's going on.

No comments: