Welcome all book lovers

A blog for those who love books and all things in print, oh and the Minnesota Vikings too.




Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Thing 19--Podcasts

I spent about an hour searching for listening to various podcasts. I thought all of the podcast directories were fairly easy to use and I found several podcasts that were of interest to me. Once again, I found there was a lot of information and too little time to access it. I probably won't subscribe to a podcast at this time but I may use them if I am interested in a certain topic or if I missed a program on NPR and want to listen to it later. Podcasts could be very interesting to people who are doing research projects or who just have some spare time to listen to programs that interest them.

No comments: