Welcome all book lovers

A blog for those who love books and all things in print, oh and the Minnesota Vikings too.




Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 21, 2008

Thing 16--Student tools--Assignement Calculator

I am saving Thing 15 (Online games) for the end. But I did like thing 16, the U of M assignment calculator and the research project calculator are very interesting and could be very helpful for kids. I know some of the projects kids have assigned can be very daunting but these calculators really break it down so the assignment may not appear so intimidating and may help them realize that if they are really organized they can finish it. As my kids get older I may even use it with them. A link on the library's teen page would be very appropriate and very helpful for some kids.

No comments: