Welcome all book lovers

A blog for those who love books and all things in print, oh and the Minnesota Vikings too.




Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 17, 2008

Thing 13--Productivity tools

I thought these productivity tools were kind of fun. I have both a google account and a yahoo account so I personalized my home page for both of them. I have an MSN account so I should try and personalize that also. I really like both the google and yahoo home pages--its nice to see news updates, new e-mails, weather etc. on one page. I did try some of the other tools. The countdown calendar was fun and I did create a ta-da list. But I really don't spend enough time on the computer to justify using some of these tools, at least personally. I am not going to make a grocery list on-line when I can just write one up. Then again, I could see how it would be helpful in a work environment if you have to share tasks with others--that's were backpack could come in handy.

No comments: